- GLENMORRISTON, Inverness.See Urquhart.
A Topographical dictionary of Scotland. Samuel Lewis. 1856.
Look at other dictionaries:
Urquhart and Glenmorriston — URQUHART and GLENMORRISTON, a parish, in the district of Mainland, county of Inverness, the former place 18 miles (N. E. by N.) and the latter 7 miles (N.) from Fort Augustus; containing, with the villages of Invermorriston, and East and West… … A Topographical dictionary of Scotland
Glenmoriston — is a river glen in the Scottish Highlands, that runs from Loch Ness, at the village of Invermoriston, westwards to Loch Cluanie, where it meets with Glen Shiel. The A887 and A87 roads pass through Glenmoriston. The Glen is dominated by the River… … Wikipedia
Batalla de Culloden — Saltar a navegación, búsqueda Batalla de Culloden Parte de levantamiento jacobita Batalla de Culloden, p … Wikipedia Español
Invekmorriston — INVERMORRISTON, a village, in the parish of Urquhart and Glenmorriston, county of Inverness, 21¾ miles (S. W. by W.) from Bonar Ferry; containing 94 inhabitants. This place is situated at the confluence of the river Morriston with Loch Ness;… … A Topographical dictionary of Scotland
Lewistown, East and West — LEWISTOWN, EAST and WEST, a village, in the parish of Urquhart and Glenmorriston, county of Inverness; containing 183 inhabitants. These places are merely small clusters of cottages, and the population chiefly agricultural labourers … A Topographical dictionary of Scotland